PR & Press
Grow your psychological capital
What does it take for a high-achieving Type-A woman to perform phenomenally and lead wisely in her career and life?
About Dr Neo:
Dr Perpetua Neo (DClinPsy, UCL; MPhil, Cambridge) sorts out these blocks quickly and deeply— the Big Three of busy minds, toxic relationships and panic attacks, that most ignore. People come to her frustrated by how motivational seminars, self-help and meditation aren’t working. Dr Neo supports them to heal deeply first, because a tree can only soar as high as its roots are deep. Blending neuroscience/psychology and ancient wisdom, her once-overworked and perfectionist clients are charmed by how they start to love and respect themselves. So they not only look like they have it all, they feel and know that they have it all.
Dr Neo’s also been spotlighted as an international expert on Forbes, Business Insider and ELLE, amongst others. She writes for The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen and Thrive Global. Her work has been translated into 21 languages.
Dr Neo's expertise
Dr Neo’s taught, mentored and spoken at universities, community events, and summits. You can book her for speaking engagements, private workshops and seminars, panel events, interviews, and TV and radio appearances. Her specialist topics are catered to busy people with multiple passions and commitments. These help high-achievers to emerge into their best selves and for teams to flourish into dynamic tribes where every member elevates each other.
- Tame your busy mind, perform phenomenally
- Easy mindfulness, hyper-efficiency
- Wise decision-making during external shocks
- Optimised workweek, peak productivity
- Work nature’s rhythms, become Time Rich
- Replenish: Meaningful evenings & weekends
PHOENIX: YOUR NEXT CHAPTER
- Rising gloriously after a toxic relationship or major loss
- “I may have mental illness”— Your roadmap
- Negotiating boundaries gracefully
- Bespoke branding: Find, own and tell your story
- Tiny hacks for impactful communication
- Anxiety-free networking for introverts
THE THRIVING ENTREPRENEUR
- Night owl/ working across timezones? Sleep like a cat, skyrocket your energy
- Playing big in a world that demands vanilla
- Home office hacks for your best work day ever
PraiseWhat the experts are saying
Perpetua is one of those people who makes me shrink, she has achieved so much in so little time it makes my mind boggle. Quick to smile, slow to judge, she's clearly an outstanding person and is all the better for centering herself around one goal, to help others. Perpetua brought to life her speech through the use of metaphors and stories. She is an outstanding speaker, and has exceptional language. It was a glorious speech. With her enthusiasm, every one of her speeches will be a delight.
Publicity Expert for Visionary Leaders
Nanyang Technological University
Dr Jonathan Marshall
Cutting-edge Psychology meets Ancient Wisdom for the Modern High-Achiever
What does it take for a high-achieving Type A woman to perform phenomenally and lead wisely in her career and life? Dr Perpetua Neo (DClinPsy, UCL; MPhil, Cambridge) sorts out these blocks quickly and deeply— the Big Three of busy minds, toxic relationships and panic attacks, that most ignore. Dr Neo’s been spotlighted as an international expert across 21 languages on Forbes, Business Insider and ELLE, amongst others; and writes for The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen and Thrive Global.
TestimonialWhat Clients Are Saying!
Ms Claire Mason
Ms Edwige Labbe
Ms Alex Cella
Artist & Yoga Teacher
Mr Goh Ciping
Past projects and media appearances
Dr Neo’s been quoted, spotlighted and featured on a range of international print, digital and interactive media, across 21 languages. These include Business Insider, Forbes, The Huffington Post, ELLE, Yahoo! and MindBodyGreen. Besides hosting and speaking at community events in her city, Dr Neo has spoken, taught and mentored at London Business School, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore), Embrace Your Darkness and Learn It Live, amongst others. You can also watch/listen to her on podcasts, summits and videos such as Terri Cole’s Hello Freedom, Modern Mogul, and 21st Century Blueprint.
Upcoming: Dr Neo is speaking at Seattle Startup Week in October 2017
Dr Neo’s expert commentary includes:
- Corporate wellness and leadership: Business Insider, Daily Worth, The Huffington Post, Glassdoor
- Mental wellness, panic attacks and busy minds: MindBodyGreen, Yahoo, Glamour, Epoch Times, Forbes
- Mastering mindset and communication: Elephant Journal, MadeMan, LEVO, Fast Company, The Huffington Post, Linda Ugelow
- Mindfulness, meditation and self-love: Thrive Global, Care2, The Huffington Post
- Peak productivity: VICE, Daily Worth, Sivana
- Dark Triad personality types, toxic relationships and therapy: ELLE, Business Insider, MindBodyGreen, Talkspace, The Huffington Post