TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PerpetuaNeo.com is operated by Dr Perpetua Neo. Our address is Brighton, UK and our email address is connect[at]perpetuaneo[dot]com
- We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
- You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
- It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it.
- Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors.
- You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
- If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
PerpetuaNeo.com (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) is aimed at providing educational information on topics including health, wellbeing and self-improvement.
- The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
- PerpetuaNeo.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.
- The publisher (Dr Perpetua Neo) has endeavoured to ensure that all material on this site is accurate. However, it should only be used as a guide, as it cannot be guaranteed that it is entirely free of error.
- The contents of our site are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials, whether directly or indirectly.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
ADVERTISING, SPONSORSHIP AND COMPENSATIONS
- This website accepts various forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or other forms of compensation.
- While all of this advertising is clearly marked as such, the publisher does occasionally promote sales, special features or new products belonging to those advertisers. Regardless of compensation, the author(s) will always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the author(s). Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you.
- You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to connect[at]perpetuaneo[dot]com.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties.
- If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
USE OF MEDIA FEATURED ON THIS SITE
Any text, images, video or other material featured here are attributed to the best of the publisher’s ability. If your work is uncredited, contact the publisher at connect[at]perpetuaneo[dot]com so it can be credited. If you would prefer for it not to be featured at all, make contact and it will be promptly removed.
IN LINE WITH MAY 2018 GDPR LEGISLATION