This page is for you if you’re a producer, events organiser, journalist, editor or blogger. You can find information about me, what I can do for you, and my bio.
- I’m a clinical psychologist. I work via short-term psychotherapy and coaching.
- The beauty of psychology is that it can be applied to everything.
- Still, my clients are people who are ready for a change in their lives, and who believe that the best investment they can make is themselves.
- They range from ABC1 business decision makers to entrepreneurs.
- I’m based in Brighton & Hove, the happiest city in the UK.
- I also work online with people from all over the world.
- You can reach me here
I can share insights on
- Why you feel unhappy despite everything you’ve achieved. And how to feel proud of yourself for a change.
- How to overcome your struggles– whether on not you give them a name like ‘depression’ or ‘anxiety’, if they’ve been plaguing you on-off for some time, or because something’s happened recently.
- How to create a productive, successful and peaceful life. Because it’s possible to achieve whilst sleeping peacefully at night.
- How to find time for doing what you really love, even if you’re the busiest person you know.
- How to understand why things are the way they are, without blaming yourself. So you can start to heal yourself and create the life you truly desire.
- How to talk about yourself, what you’re up to and what you’re going through in a way that engages interest– if you’re upset that you can never seem to get your point across.
- How to break out of the ruts and excuses you’re stuck with and overcome resistance.
- If it’s anything else about mental health, wellbeing and happiness, there’s probably something that I can contribute.
Past projects and media appearances
I’ve been quoted, spotlighted and featured across HuffingtonPost, The Epoch Times, LifeHack, The Levo League, DailyWorth, ElephantJournal, Care2 and EliteDaily. My work has also been translated into French, Mandarin and Canadian-French. Here’s a selection of articles:–
- How to overcome your fear of therapy (HuffingtonPost)
- 7 questions to ask yourself if you’re constantly anxious (HuffingtonPost, Epoch Times)
- The one mindset change you need– Chopping off that invisible yardstick (ElephantJournal)
- How to find a therapist online (TalkSpace)
- How to survive holiday travel stress (Healthy Travel)
- Why you’ve got motivation all wrong (Everyday Power Blog)
- How to benefit from meditation in 3 minutes or less (Care2)
- How to fake an outgoing personality at work if you’re introverted (The Levo League)
- How to avoid overscheduling yourself (DailyWorth)
- How millennial men can help plus-sized women with their body image (Elite Daily)
- 10 tips to get back into your workout groove (EmpowHER)
- 6 secrets to making friends in college (The Young Hopeful)
- When you’d rather touch a tarantula than a styrofoam cup (Yahoo!)
- How to have tough conversations (MadeMan)
You can book me for
- Private workshops and seminars
- Speaking engagements
- Panel events
- TV and radio appearances
I’d love to help out with a quick soundbite for your work too. Get in touch here.
Thank you for stopping by + reaching out!
Dr Perpetua Neo (DClinPsy, UCL; MPhil, Cambridge) wants to live in a world where people sleep peacefully at night and awake looking forward to their day. This inspires her psychotherapy and coaching work, where she helps people overcome their struggles and create productive, successful and peaceful lives. Because we’re our best investments, and when we feel that something’s missing in our lives, it’s an opportunity to become better versions of ourselves.
She’s been spotlighted on websites such as HuffingtonPost, ElephantJournal, Care2, DailyWorth and EliteDaily, Epoch Times and TalkSpace. Clients have described her as “working magic” and to have “truly changed their lives”. Perpetua lives in Brighton, the happiest city in the UK, with her incredible nonpareil partner; and spends time every year in Singapore, her country of birth.
Learn more about her current projects and read her writings at www.perpetuaneo.com, where she is on a mission to make psychology and personal development clearer and more beautiful.
Dr Perpetua Neo (DClinPsy, UCL; MPhil, Cambridge) is a clinical psychologist based in Brighton, UK. She helps people to overcome their struggles and create productive, successful and peaceful lives; via short-term psychotherapy and coaching. Because we are our best investments, and because psychology can be applied to everything.. She’s been spotlighted on HuffingtonPost, ElephantJournal, DailyWorth and EliteDaily, amongst others. Stop by her blog where she’s on a mission to make psychology and personal development clearer and more beautiful.